More than 100 years committed to technical progress has made us the leading manufacturer in the fields of variable AC drives, servo drives, control technology and robotics.
Quick - fast - reliable
Our fully digital, easily networked Sigma-7 Servopack amplifiers. The productivity features within each Servopack enable more precise control and shorter settling times. Each model is equipped with a package of updated software algorithms that can tune automatically, suppress vibration, and compensate for friction and ripple and effects. You can choose from a broad range of interfaces and options.
- Single & dual axis amplifiers
- One amplifier for linear and rotary motors
- SIL 3 for STO, PL-e CAT 3
- Speed frequency response: 3.1kHz
- Advanced safety functions SS1, SS2, SLS
- Feedback options
- Ripple compensation, vibration, suppression, etc.
The Sigma-7 line of AC brushless rotary servo motors covers a full range of load requirements in both small and medium capacities. The advanced technology built into Sigma-7 sets a new industry standard for responsiveness, precision and long-term reliability.
We bring decades of practical design experience into each rotary servomotor, so you can choose from a wide range of sizes, speeds and torque ratings.
- 24-bit high-resolution encoder installed
- High efficiency, low heat generation
- Downsizing by up to 20%
- Flange compatible with Sigma-5
Available Motor Series:
The general-purpose workhorse of the Sigma-7 line, SGM7A is available in a wide range of sizes and covers the capacity spectrum from low to medium power.
- Low inertia, high speed
- 50W - 7kW
- 3.000 rpm
Delivers a rated speed of 1.500 rpm, and rapid and consistent throughput over a wide power range.
- Medium inertia, low speed, high torque
- 300W - 15kW
- 1.500 rpm
Optimize load matching for lower capacity loads with this medium inertia servo motor that delivers on our reputation for exceptional reliability.
- Medium inertia, high speed
- 50W - 750W
- 3.000 rpm